Commuter Delegate Additional Fee: $25 per delegate
(This fee applies to delegations not staying at our official venue. Portland-area schools are exempt; if you're not sure if you're "Portland-area," email us to check.)
Late Fees (Payment At Conference on 11/19): Additional $10 per school AND an additional $10 per delegate
For delegations or individuals attending NWMUN-Portland from outside the United States and Canada, please read the special information for international attendees.
1. Read the Committees & Topics list.
2. Look over the Country / Committee Matrix and determine what countries you’d like to request.
3. Look over the Country Assignment Policy that NWMUN-Portland uses to assign countries to schools.
4. Complete a registration request (includes payment of the Delegation Fee).
5. NWMUN-Portland will respond with preliminary country assignments and an invoice.
6. Within two weeks of receiving assignments, follow the instructions in the invoice and pay the remaining fees to secure country assignments.
7. Once country assignments are secured, review the Delegate Assignment Policy and then begin assigning specific spots to individuals within your group.